ENGINEER TEST EQUIPMENT (ATE)
The ATE engineer is responsible for maintaining the correct functioning of the equipment in the test stations, supervising the technical area,
giving timely and formal support to the production areas and the development and implementation of continuous improvements.
• Master the use of equipment such as Audio Analyzers, RF Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Multimeter, etc.
• Document, implement and validate, preventive maintenance, calibrations and verifications to test equipment and "Golden" units (standards).
• Perform validation studies to test stations (MSA).
• Supervise technicians.
• Support for new products/projects (MPI)
• Support and follow-up in the implementation of changes (CR): test codes, firmware updates, etc.
• Maintain inventory of parts for preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Implementation of improvements seeking to minimize downtime, reduce costs, increase capacity and improve FPY.
• Provide training to associates from different departments when needed.
• Main technical representative with Corporate on issues related to equipment and / or product performance in test stations.
• Work as a team with the different departments.
• Other activities when required.
Professional career completed in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or related.
At least 5 years of related experience working with audio, acoustics and RF, including analog circuits, digital circuits and digital
systems. Working knowledge of programming languages as Visual Basic.net, etc.
Experience with communications protocols such as: GPIB, Ethernet (TFTP, Dante), COM, etc.
Debugging of Test Equipment and analysis of audio and RF failures.
Analysis of failures in electronic circuits (ICT Fixtures).
MS Office management
Promotes Continuous Improvement.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal relationships.
Results - Oriented.
Self - Motivated.
Supervision and Leadership.
Ability to travel USA and Asia.
Software Powered by iCIMS