The Senior Developer is responsible for contributing to the front-end codebase of Shure’s web, eCommerce, and digital portfolio working in collaboration with other developers on the team to create code that is modern, efficient, and extendable. Responsible for collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, IT, and Engineering to deliver a seamless and intuitive user experience to customers across the Shure B2B and B2C digital footprint. They must be a champion of client-side technology and be able to create web applications from the ground up.
• Deliver front-end features working closely with product owners, UX, and development teams, specifically for Shure’s digital commerce platform and cloud applications. Working closely with UX Design teams to accurately implement and inform their designs.
• Write clean, semantic, and accessible client-side code to support new and existing digital products.
• Advise on technology stack and participate in technology evaluations and implementations.
• Drive integrations across Shure digital platforms such as Shure.com, eCommerce platforms, and software apps to ensure a smooth user experience. Drive forward engineering initiatives within the organization.
• Participate in team project planning and workflow, using tools such as Git and JIRA.
• Lead project status meetings with developers and stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Web/UI Designers to maintain consistency across Shure’s digital component library.
• Develop complete user interfaces in the form of mobile, tablet and desktop applications.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Software Powered by iCIMS