With Learning and Development of our Associates being at the core of our corporate and HR strategy, we are expanding the L&D team in Niles, IL to support several new programs and initiatives.
The Senior Manager, Leadership Development reports to the Director of Learning & Development, and partners with HR Senior Staff and HRBPs to build and oversee a new leadership development strategy that meets the demands of our growing global organization in a dynamic business environment. They will lead efforts to advance leadership capabilities, foster inclusivity and equity across our organization employees and leverage existing best practices at Shure to grow our leaders. Cultivating relationships at all levels and in all areas of the business will be critical for success in this role. May manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for staffing decisions, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
Candidates must have prior experience building and executing leadership development programs. Corporate and global experience is preferred.
This position will be HYBRID (1-2 days in office per week) based in Niles, IL.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in scaling and implementing development programs journeys and experiences, with a minimum of 5 years focused on leadership development
• Bachelor’s degree in any area; Advanced certification or Master’s degree in Organizational or Professional Development, Business, Psychology or other related area a plus
• Experience leading global projects
• Expertise in leadership behavior and development, program management, and adult learning
• Facilitation excellence – both for meetings and live learning - in virtual and in-person settings
• Certification in leadership assessment tools a plus
• Skills and Qualities
o Think and plan strategically and act tactically when each is needed
o Be curious and learn continuously
o Ability to cultivate a global mindset
o Exhibits deep awareness of self to enhance effectiveness
o Demonstrates vulnerability to build trust
o Empathizes even when you may not fully understand
o English fluency required. Spanish, German or Mandarin fluency a plus
• Previous experience in assisting with the establishment of company policies, operational objectives, and work plans that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect,
• Ability to work on issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, as well as an understanding of company culture.
• Able to implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Able to establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and business activities.
• Able to interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
• Demonstrates the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others, without damaging the relationship.
WHO WE ARE
Shure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and durability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure Incorporated is headquartered in Niles, Illinois, with remote and hybrid opportunities throughout the United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
THE MIX MATTERS
Don’t check off every box in the job requirements? No problem! We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you’re excited about this role, believe you’ve got the skills to be successful, and share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!
Software Powered by iCIMS