For more than 95 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Human Resources team we are looking for a Specialist Human Resources (all genders). The Specialist Human Resources provides support in Human Resources related administrative duties and is responsible for ensuring a correct processing of the payroll for Associates. This position is based in Hyderabad.
• Prepares and verifies monthly payroll data for all India locations to ensure all is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Cooperates closely with the payroll providers.
• Maintains all administrative duties during the employment ship of an Associate, e.g, working contracts, creating and maintaining personnel files, writing job references.
• Go to person for Associates in personnel-related inquiries.
• Maintains confidential information, documents, and filling systems according to legal and Company standards.
• Administers the recruitment process, including but not limited to preparing for Job Description/Job Posting; sourcing recruitment channels, screening CVs; scheduling and/or conducting interviews and assessments; preparing for offer and employment contract for job openings and onboarding programs
• Assists in implementation of HR policies and systems to meet with departmental and organizational objectives
• Participates and assists in the departmental meetings and the projects, events and other initiatives of the wider team
• Generates monthly statistical summaries and reports.
• Supports and participates special tasks and projects.
• MBA in Human Resources or related field, also welcome is a commercial education with relevant additional qualification.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience in other HR-IT tools.
• Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
• Excellent understanding of numbers, strong communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, pro-active and demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Team player and strong organizational skills.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.