The Office 365 developer will be responsible for the planning, coordination, design, development and maintenance of artifacts developed within Office 365 (including but not limited to Sharepoint Online, Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Pages, DataVerse). Selected candidate will gather requirements and translate business processes into technical requirements and designs. This position requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends and the ability to balance security with business enabling capabilities. This is a new position on our growing, high-performing IT team, the team responsible for strategic planning and contribution to business value creation.
• Collaborating with engineering, product development and marketing teams to understand business needs and build and maintain cost efficient and scalable O365 solutions.
• Design and deploy, in an agile environment, assets and code that will help deploy, test, monitor and maintain components and services for our service platforms.
• Work closely with business leads and product owners to understand solution requirements and identify architectural patterns
• Own and manage the technical implementation, monitoring and support of Shure’s O 365 deliverables (including sharepoint online, power platform)
• Conduct code reviews and provide guidance to junior developers
• Troubleshoot and debug issues in Office 365 solutions
• Establish strong relationships with Shure IT and Business associates, participate in requirements gathering workshops and act as a key contributor to the overall solution design
• Participate in activities like, but not limited to, proof-of-concept development and demos
• Ability to effectively gauge, communicate and mitigate technical debt and risk
• Other duties as assigned by organization leadership
• Stay up-to-date with the latest Office 365 development technologies and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of practical experience with O365 (Sharepoint Online, Power Platforms is a must)
• Experience with Azure Logic Apps is a plus
• Experience with Code Repositories such as GIT, GITHUB, Code Commit etc.
• Experience with Code Quality Tools such as Sonar Qube, Gerrit etc.
• Experience with Issue and Project Tracking tools (JIRA, Azure Devops)
• Technical understanding of modern web services such as REST, SOAP, (S)FTP, OData, JSON, XML and Open API
• Strong understanding of Office 365 development technologies, including Power Automate, Power Apps, and SharePoint Online
• Strong knowledge on SQL, relational and non-relational databases
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Graph is a plus
• Excellent communication, verbal, and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and focus.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team or independently
Additional Skills and Knowledge - The following technical skills and knowledge are helpful:
• Leadership of cross-functional, cooperative efforts with team members across divisions
• International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
• Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains
• You are a solid team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You enjoy multi-tasking and can work well under pressure.
• Global IT support
IT Intelligence Communication