We have an exciting opportunity for an AWS SysOps Administrator to join our IT team in Hyderabad. The AWS SysOps Administrator will participate within a dynamic and globally expanding infrastructure environment which includes focus and dedication to leveraging cloud technologies, and systems transformation. Contributes to a high-performing team by constantly improving the corporate infrastructure through optimization, automation and leveraging new tools and processes. The Systems Administration team actively contributes to multiple business-enabling projects while providing day-to-day technical support to others on the Systems Administration team.
• Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
• Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
• Expertise with configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of AWS services which may include, EC2, S3, machine Learning (Polly & Transcribe), IAM, Trusted Advisor, Developer Tools, Cloudwatch, and Systems Manager in addition to others.
• Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
• Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
• Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure
• Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team
• Experience with industry-standard IaC tooling such as CloudFormation
• Experience with implementing logging, monitoring, and alerting on AWS
• Understanding of networking concepts on AWS and available solutions for connecting and managing traffic between cloud provider networks and between VPCs and on-premises networks
• General understanding of common industry compliance standards and AWS tools/services used to monitor and reach those standards
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliability of cloud-hosted infrastructure and systems, including improvements to AWS infrastructure through analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Performs service lifecycle management on a continuous basis while maintaining SDLC status of additional components.
• Document work for leadership, update/create Standard Operating Procedures, and brief management and customers related to daily tasks
• Evaluate issues and trending to identify root-causes and implement improvements in the
• Working knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.) and the ability to understand application code as necessary
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and focus
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field
• AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
• Minimum of 4 years of technical experience with AWS services and technologies.
• Able to interact with management or executive levels on matters concerning functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
• Demonstrated expertise with the design, implementation, and support of Amazon Web Services
• Proficiency with AWS Cloud Formation, VPC, EC2, S3, System Manager
• Proficiency with configuration and management of Windows Server and RHEL operating systems
• Exercises sound judgment and critical thinking when selecting and deploying methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to achieve desired results
• Ability to prioritize work and seek escalation in a timely manner when required
• Applies critical thinking to trouble-shoot problems quickly, under time constraints, and with interruptions. Problem resolution typically includes: understanding SLA management and reporting, restricting knowledge transfer to pertinent information only, following notification processes and protocols and managing multiple issues simultaneously
Additional Skills and Knowledge - The following technical skills and knowledge are helpful:
• International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
• Global IT support
Software Powered by iCIMS