We are recruiting for an Engineer to join our Regional Service team based in Waltham Abbey, Essex. Our Service team provide in-house technical repair services and information to internal/external customers for all Shure products. Performing testing and calibration of repaired products and working with internal departments. If you can diagnose electronic, mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using standard procedures we would be interested in hearing from you.
A big part of the role is troubleshooting and an ability to carry out repairs of new and Legacy products. We are looking for an engineer who is keen to develop their skill set and career with Shure.
Experience in product troubleshooting, Soldering (lead free), repair, and calibration, and working on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations
A confident communicator is required who would enjoy solving issues and speaking with customers helping resolve queries.
· Performs component level troubleshooting of advanced circuitry. Experience and knowledge with various types of Command line Interface (CLI), Telnet, FTP, GPIB, networking (i.e: IP addressing, Subnet), standard connections (i.e.: POE, Ethernet, USB), and wireless connectivity
Familiarity using test equipment like Spectrum analyzers, Audio analyzers (Audio Precision), Vector analyzers, VMM, etc..
· Maintains return information for new product releases, document findings and work within processes.
· Basic understanding of SAP & Sales-force order process
· Ability to handle shipping and receiving tasks daily
· Other duties as assigned and or required
(1 year of college is equivalent to 2 years of experience) ideally 4 years experience in a similar service/test /repair role
· Degree in electronics, electronics engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
·· Advanced knowledge of analog electronics theory and operations.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, receiving little instruction on daily tasks, but receiving general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
Software Powered by iCIMS