Looking for passionate iOS Developer
• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
• Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must Have –
• Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
• Experience in Swift programming.
• Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
• Expertise in developing iOS applications.
• Good knowledge on Design patterns.
• Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Good knowledge in generating .ipa files using different provisioning profiles.
• Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
• Should have good communication Skills.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience in interacting with people with different nationalities.
Good to have –
• Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
• Knowledge in Cross platform technologies like PhoneGap.
• Knowledge in native Android development.
• knowledge on External Accessory framework, MultipeerConnectivity framework.
• Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
Desired Tools Experiences
• Xcode IDE, Instruments.
• Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like svnX, bitbucket, Tower etc.
• Experience in code review tools/applications like gerrit, codecollaborator.
• Experience in version controlling system (SVN, git).
• Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc..).
Bachelor’s in Engineering in CS, EE or equivalent
Greater than 5 years of relevant experience