Bring your SAP expertise and be part of Shure's transformative global implementation of S/4HANA! We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing hands-on individual in SAP Order to Cash area (Sales and distribution, Logistics Execution & Billing) to leverage their skills to modernize our SAP application ecosystem.
This role in the Global IT SAP Team will report to Associate Director, SAP Business applications and requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends, the willingness to learn new technologies, collaborate with the global team, wear multiple hats and balance priorities to continuously drive value. The SAP Senior Analyst, Sales & Distribution position will collaborate closely with the internal IT associates and business resources located in US, Europe and Asia to successfully build, enhance and support solutions that maximize business value.
We take pride in providing our employees with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, Cloud solutions and Mobility by delivering exceptional results for our internal stakeholders which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
• Responsible for providing solution expertise, solution design, performing solution build/configuration and testing implementing integrated end to end solutions
• Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders globally, understand business requirements, provide deep SAP Functional expertise in the related process areas, demonstrate knowledge of key integration points, perform fit / gap analysis, proto-type and frame up solution design options for decision making
• Adhere to IT guiding principles of leveraging standard business processes, out of the box functionality, Low code/no-code, minimal customization, drive business value, business outcomes and enable positive customer experience
• Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with SAP S/4 HANA Sales & Distribution / Lead to Cash process
• Continually review evolving SAP technologies, assess potential impact, and propose innovative solutions and/or enhancements to existing business processes.
• Provide impact analysis and inputs as needed around proposed enhancements to existing solutions or new solutions
• Provide L1/L2/L3 application support in line with established SLAs; Assist with the resolution of Support tickets, Problem Management issues as applicable
• Provides guidance for design alternatives and communication across functional and technical areas of projects, including best practices in data management, e.g. pricing, order management, delivery handling and invoicing.
• Processes design and/or leads across-board, complex, tightly integrated business processes, including integration with other systems platforms, e.g. EDI, 3rd Party Logistic System integration, etc.
• Collaborate with IT Digital Commerce, Engineering, Salesforce team and Data team to contribute to solution design, integration with SAP, testing and implementation
• Collaborate and support the SAP development & security team located in US and India during development, testing and implementation
• Understand the data platform capabilities and support the implementation of the new platform during blueprint, testing and go live; Support the newly established Data Governance processes
• Ensure solution design proposal adhere to the established security and data standards.
• Participate and support all phases of the project including planning, blueprint, solutioning, development, testing and support as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience of working in a Global organization, and partnership with offshore teams
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent work experience in a relevant business area (Business Administration, Logistic, etc). Graduate coursework is desirable.
• Functional/technical proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 5+ years of global enterprise and/or consulting experience in SAP Sales & Distribution / Lead to Cash systems implementation and support of a live environment
• SAP S/4 Lead to Cash implementation experience is preferred
• Core expertise in various SAP SD/Lead to Cash areas such as Customer Master management, Quotation process, Order/delivery/invoice process, Pricing, integration with EDI & 3PL support experience
• Demonstrated work experience showcasing expertise in integration with other SAP processes in logistic, production and finance
• Knowledge of workbench tools such as data dictionary and ABAP debug.
• Maintains a current awareness of SAP product developments and trends and determine how they can be used to enhance productivity within Shure.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and technical requirements definition
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to determine methods on new assignments and provide guidance to other personnel.
• Able to drive the application architecture in SAP and/or influence business process change.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, as well as some project management skills.
• Ability to travel occasionally if required.
• Key Competencies:
Customer Focus Relationship Building
Decision Quality Drive for Results
Integrity and Trust