The Engineer II, Front End Developer - Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
• Assist in technical and project risk management and participate in mitigation activities.
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Provide functional and technical support, guidance to other junior developers.
• Develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Must Have –
• Strong on application development using HTML5, CSS3, angular programming languages.
• Should have worked in multiple projects for creation of application UI using frameworks like angular JS or angular materials.
• Knowledge of design patters and strong in application architecture.
• Should have a strong knowledge and experience in using SOLID principles.
• Should be good in writing unit test cases using Jasmine/Jest and in writing the E2E test cases using Protractor. Should be able to create tool scripts.
• Should have experience in developing and implementing interfaces for application using web sockets.
• Should have work experience in complete software development life cycle for few projects.
• Strong experience in executing projects with agile methodologies.
• Should have experience in technically mentoring juniors in the team.
• Should have a very good verbal communication and articulation skills.
• Should be a very good team player with a positive mindset, attitude and self-drive.
• Should have good exposure in interfacing with different departments and groups who are stakeholders in the project and actively participate in design discussions.
• Must have very strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
Good to have –
• Good to have hands on experience in frameworks like NRWL.
• Good to have knowledge in audio domain and related frameworks.
• Work experience in environment that involved directly dealing with teams from different geographies.