Join our growing cloud software team and let's amplify your career!
As the Senior Full-Stack Web Developer(Cloud/IoT), you'll be a key member of our Product Development Division who will focus on front-end customer-facing cloud application services of Shure products.
• Design and implement front-end user interface and back-end business logic for cloud application software that controls and manages professional installed audio products
• Collaborate with marketing, software verification and system engineering to define application software use cases and requirements
• Work independently with little direction and guidance on day-to-day tasks
• Focus on designing, creating and testing high quality code
• Estimate, organizes, and document tasks
• Specify software components for use in Shure systems
• Practice established software development methodologies and principles focusing on separation of concerns, reusability, maintainability, minimized complexity, high cohesion and low coupling
• Model designs using UML and related methods; develop use cases to model real-time systems behavior
• Review the design and code developed by peer engineers
• Mentor junior and entry-level staff members as needed
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of cloud software development experience (AWS preferred)
• Experience developing front end software in the Angular framework
• Demonstrated understanding of software design, analysis, and programming using Node.js and Typescript
• Experience developing software in a serverless cloud environment (AWS preferable)
• Experience developing software in Agile Development methodology.
• Experience developing database software in a serverless cloud environment (AWS preferable)
• Experience defining, implementing, integrating, and testing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
• Experience with AWS services (APIGateway, DynamoDb, S3, Kinesis)
• Demonstrated ability in supporting customers and/or internal teams supporting software under customer usage scenarios
• Demonstrated understanding of cloud software architectures
• Demonstrated expertise with debugging/performance profiling
• Experience with GIT software version control and release
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to analyze complex interdependent variables
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Quality consciousness
WHO WE ARE
Shure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and durability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure Incorporated is headquartered in Niles, Illinois, with remote and hybrid opportunities throughout the United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
THE MIX MATTERS
Don’t check off every box in the job requirements? No problem! We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you’re excited about this role, believe you’ve got the skills to be successful, and share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!