Summary Statement: The AWS Cloud Engineer 2 will be responsible for the planning, coordination, design, development and maintenance of artifacts developed within Shure’s AWS Tenant. Selected candidate will gather requirements and translate business processes into technical requirements and designs. This position requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends and the ability to balance security with business enabling capabilities. This is a new position on our growing, high-performing IT team, the team responsible for strategic planning and contribution to business value creation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 3+ years of experience in AWS cloud infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance
· Hands-on experience with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
· Knowledge of networking and security fundamentals in AWS
· Experience with automation tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
· Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as CloudWatch, ELK stack, etc.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Experience with Code Repositories such as GIT, GITHUB, Code Commit etc.
· Experience with Code Quality Tools such as Sonar Qube, Gerrit etc.
· Experience with Issue and Project Tracking tools (JIRA, Azure Devops)
· Technical understanding of modern web services such as REST, SOAP, (S)FTP, OData, JSON, XML and Open API
· Strong knowledge on SQL, relational and non-relational databases
· Excellent communication, verbal, and organizational skills.
· Excellent customer service skills and focus.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team or independently
Additional Skills and Knowledge - The following technical skills and knowledge are helpful:
· Leadership of cross-functional, cooperative efforts with team members across divisions
· International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
· Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains
· You are a solid team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· You enjoy multi-tasking and can work well under pressure.
· Global IT support
Software Powered by iCIMS