We have an exciting opportunity for an Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR team based in Niles IL!
We are looking for a mid-level HRBP (2+ years' experience as a generalist) or a Senior level HRBP (5+ years' experience as a generalist). This role will offer Hybrid Work arrangement, with the ability to split your time working remotely (2 days per week), while also coming into the office (3 days per week) to support our talented Associates as well.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a passionate, creative and driven global HR team. The Senior or Mid-level Human Resources Representative will provide generalist HR support to Associates in a wide variety of departments, divisions, and levels. Working closely with management and HR team members in the implementation of corporate policies, programs, projects and initiatives related to performance management, talent acquisition, retention, engagement, analysis, administration, organizational design and Associate development. Consults with Associates and managers to resolve employee relations issues. Directly supports Talent Acquisition strategies and goals through participation in employment activities, such as job fairs and full-cycle recruiting including but not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, reference checking and offer processes. May assist with the development of lower-level Human Resources.
• Advises and coaches managers and Associates on the interpretation of HR policies and programs, making or recommending decisions consistent with the Company’s culture and business objectives.
• Administers programs, procedures and plans related to employee relations activities.
• Investigates associate relations issues and consults with Associates and Managers to bring matters to resolution.
• Identifies and evaluates root-causes and prepares recommendations to address broader issues in a systematic way.
• Participates in HR Divisional Projects as a team member or team leader, including Associate Activity committees.
• Participates in recruitment and Talent Acquisition activities.
• Facilitates training sessions.
• Prepares and delivers presentations.
• Ensures that legal requirements are met in terms of employee relations and general HR compliance to minimize exposure to liability.
• Participates in employment functions such as new hire orientation, interviewing, scheduling, full-cycle recruiting, and turnover reporting.
• Manages and responds to requests from multiple stakeholders inside and outside the HR Division, sometimes simultaneously.
• Conducts termination interviews and compiles statistical reports and information.
• Handles administrative tasks related to HR efforts.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience for a HRBP II and minimum of 5 years of experience for a Senior opening.
• Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced Human Resources professional in Human Resources demonstrating a generalist knowledge with an emphasis on Employee Relations and Recruiting.
• Demonstrated generalist knowledge, including Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, HR Analytics, and Compliance.
• Has a full understanding of company policies and procedures.
• Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
• Project management experience including handling multiple projects simultaneously.