Shure has been a leader in professional audio for over 95 years, and our products are on almost every stage in the world.
We are looking to strengthen our Finance team in Eppingen (Germany) with a
Finance Manager / Senior Accountant (all genders)
With your experience in financial accounting you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing / reporting due to US-GAAP requirements for approx. 10 companies
- Responsibility for credit management as well as cooperation and coordination with the credit management of the parent company
- Preparation of preliminary VAT returns of approx. 10 companies
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations and settlements between group companies
- Preparation of the consolidated balance sheet according to HGB
- Preparation of different local-GAAPs of approx.10 companies in cooperation with the local auditors
- Close cooperation with tax accountants and auditors
- Close cooperation with tax authorities
- Accrual and account reconciliations
- After successfully completing a business degree with a focus on finance and accounting, you already have approx. 5-7 years of professional experience and are ready for a new challenge
- You are proficient in current MS Office applications and ideally have practical experience with SAP R/3 and S/4 HANA
- Due to our international orientation and permanent cooperation with colleagues abroad, very good English skills are required
- You are used to working in a responsible and results-oriented manner and enjoy coordinating within a team
We offer a challenging position in a company with a wide range of development opportunities for your future career.
A great working atmosphere, attractive reimbursement, as well as comprehensive social benefits are additional benefits for you.