You are an experienced, digitally savvy marketeer who is confident in running events?
You are an ambitious self-starter and team player?
Then we have just the right job for you: To strengthen our Western European Integrated Systems Marketing team we are looking for a
- Your influence: You are supporting the planning and execution of marketing communication activities and events
- Subject matter expert: You bring a background in Marketing and a passion for all digital aspects of it
- Your team: You are part of a regional team and in constant contact with team members and stake holders in the the UK, the Netherlands, Germany and other Shure offices
This is what we offer:
- Variety: From the coordination and implementation of marketing communication activities, product & brand related events to digital marketing activities such as content marketing initiatives, website localization and channel communication
- Trust: We trust your judgement and listen to your ideas and expertise
- Working atmosphere: Team cohesion and motivated colleagues as well as a state of the art office in London city center
- Prospects: Potential for your personal growth and numerous opportunities for further training
- Salary: Attractive remuneration as well as extensive social benefits
This is what you bring:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related
- Language skills: Native English speaker, additional languages are a plus
- Personality: You are a very good and open-minded communicator with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences
- Enthusiasm for Traveling: You will visit channel partners on site at key occasions and participate at trade shows
For more than 95 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
For more information about the position, please contact Wendy Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Shure, please see: shure.com/en-GB