ENGINEER ATE Automatic Test Equipment
Designs and develops electronic and acoustic production test systems and fixtures to test the functionality of the company's products.
• Master the use of equipment such as Audio Analyzers, RF Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, etc.
• Conducts test equipment validation (MSA) studies.
• Controls, maintains, repairs, verifies and calibrates, as appropriate, the test equipment ensuring its correct functioning, including screen rooms, and ensures its correct identification.
• Supervises maintenance technicians and is responsible for the implementation and improvement of preventive maintenance minimizing downtime at the lowest cost.
• Implements and maintains golden samples/standards
• Supervises and directs Repair technicians. It makes sure to keep the bonepile to a minimum, giving direction and support (banking test, training, equipment, tools, spare parts, etc.)
• Maintains an optimal inventory of spare parts for maintenance and repair.
• Works as a team with the other support departments (in the plant and corporate) to solve the rejections caused by ATE, process, supplier and design and improve the yield.
• Provides training to production associates and other departments when needed.
• Is the main technical representative of the plant with Sustaining Engineering and corporate ATE in the matters of testing and product performance.
• Other activities when required.
At least 5 years of related experience working with audio, acoustics and RF, including analog circuits, digital circuits and digital systems.
Knowledge of communications and RF circuits is a plus.
At least 5 years of experience working with common measuring instruments (digital oscilloscopes, audio analyzers, RF spectrum analyzers, RF generators, etc.).
2 years of experience and competence in programming with commonly used programming languages (C, C++, Java) and Windows operating systems.
Working knowledge of Visual Basic/C#.NET or Labview is a plus.
Practical knowledge of embedded systems and their programming is a plus.
Excellent ability for verbal and written communication.
Excellent ability to work in a team and under pressure.
Solid analytical and diagnostic skills.
Demonstrated leadership or project management is a plus.
Ability to travel nationally and internationally.