Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Quality Engineering (CQE) intern will handle a variety of tasks and small projects in the Product Quality department under supervision of CQE Niles Engineer.
This internship will be 100% onsite.
• Assist in conducting reliability and customer use case testing on products.
• Document and present Test results.
• Develop understanding of SQP elements
• Learn and exercise Basic Quality functions such as PFMEA, GR&R and Problem-solving methodology
• Participate in data collection, entry, and analysis of a CQE project
• Attend project team meetings under with CQE engineer as appropriate.
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Engineering or closely related field, with a minimum of two years of engineering coursework. (ME, EE, Industrial Engineering Discipline preferred)
• Basic working knowledge of MS Office applications Word, PowerPoint, Access).
• Intermediate to expert working knowledge of MS Excel with ability to
• Basic Knowledge of Statistics and common term used.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen willingness to learn new concepts and skills.
• Minitab experience & knowledge of Six Sigma tools is a plus.