Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The data science team seeks a full-stack developer to help research, prototype, and demonstrate forward-leaning use cases in next generation technologies such as in machine learning and artificial intelligence - use cases that exceed customers’ expectations by making products smarter, more performant, and more insightful.
This internship will be 100% onsite or a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• The intern will research, prototype, and demonstrate forward-leaning use cases in next generation technologies such as in machine learning and artificial intelligence
• Target platforms range from next-generation device firmware, though Mac and PC applications, mobile apps, and cloud/IoT applications and services.
• Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related field with coursework or experience in data science.
• Experience with embedded software development, Mac & PC application development, mobile apps, and cloud-based applications and services
• Hands-on experience with machine learning and deep learning models and frameworks, and training deep learning models leveraging GPUs with tools such as Keras, TensorFLow, PyTorch, MXNet, Arm-NN, etc.
• Experience with big data technologies and cloud-based services for data storage and processing.
• Experience with embedded development is desired.
• Creativity and curiosity for future technologies and a passion for realizing new capabilities