Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% onsite.
• Assists with development (coding) of mobile application software by providing technical expertise to internal company software developers
• Collaborates with marketing, and test and system engineering to define platform mobile application software use cases and requirements
• Assists with the creation of integration and unit tests for mobile application software with other Company proprietary software (embedded systems).
• Estimates, organizes, and documents tasks
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum two years of course work in Computer Science or related field.
o Masters level candidates a plus
• Basic knowledge of mobile application software development on Android and iOS platforms and learns to use professional concepts
• Development experience using Android, or Java preferably with an OO approach, is desired Able to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Able to follow standard instructions, practices, and procedures in analyzing situations or data