Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
Works within our Musician & Consumer Audio (MCA) development group to design analog and digital circuitry for our Musician and Consumer Audio products - including microphones, headphones, and related interfaces.
This internship will be 100% onsite.
• Develop, evaluate, and test analog, digital, and/or RF circuitry under the close direction of senior staff
• Assemble prototypes and perform system/sub-system level tests on microphones, wireless mics, signal processors, personal monitors, and accessories.
• Must have completed two years of coursework in Electrical Engineering or related area.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of analog circuit design concepts using discrete BJT’s and FET’s, as well as op-amps and comparators.
• Basic knowledge of digital logic circuits, embedded controllers, DSP concepts, FPGAs, etc.
• Basic knowledge of audio related circuits, systems, measurements and measurement techniques.