Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% onsite preferred, however will consider a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
Under the close direction of senior staff, will design and test:
Perform system/sub-system level tests on:
• Two years of coursework in Electrical Engineering or a related area.
• Basic knowledge of analog circuit design using BJTs, FETs, op-amps, comparators, and other analog components.
• Basic knowledge of digital logic circuits, embedded controllers, analog-to-digital converters, digital-to-analog converters, DSPs, FPGAs, and other digital components.
• Basic knowledge of audio related circuits, audio systems, and audio measurement techniques.
• Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience with schematic CAD software, PCB layout, and SPICE simulation software is a plus.