Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% remote or a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Completed at least two years of coursework in Electrical or Computer Engineering with an emphasis in Digital Signal Processing
• Experience with Matlab or Python/Numpy/Scipy required
• Experience with C, C++ or Assembly language programming
• Experience designing any audio DSP software or hardware, embedded implementations preferred but can also including Matlab/Python simulations
• Basic understanding of developing software for embedded processors such as microcontrollers, digital signal processors, or FPGAs
• Experience with studio recording or live sound is a plus