Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The data science team seeks a skilled scientist to help build next-generation product features enabled by machine learning and artificial intelligence
This internship will be 100% onsite or a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• The intern will work with a team of data scientists and engineers to prototype and realize novel use cases enabled by machine learning and artificial intelligence
• In-process of a PhD or advanced Masters in machine learning or in application of deep learning in related scientific or engineering fields
• Deep experience in application of machine learning to images/video, audio, natural language text, and/or other digital signal processing, transformation, or generation
• Demonstrated experience with leading machine learning tools and libraries
• A self-starter who capable of digging deeply into ideas and concepts and generating rapid prototypes
• Experience or understanding of common ML-Ops patterns is a plus
• Experience with full stack development is a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills