Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
IT – Testing Intern will be leading effort in transitioning from manual testing to an automated environment. The candidate will collaborate with application teams (SAP, Sales Force, Middleware etc..) to implement and develop automated test practices. Intern will work on building test automation framework with set of guidelines for creating and designing test cases.
This internship will be a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Design and create testing process, standards and framework for handling test scripts using automation testing tool involving multiple applications to support unit testing, Integration testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
• Research best practices and document future state testing process
• Assist in process documentation of testing methodology with new tool
• Responsible for creating and updating test plans as needed to test functionality identified for future validation and executing test cases against application identified
• Ability to execute tests (pass/fail test cases) on our test case management tool, as well as log issues to our defect tracking tool. Testers will be expected to work closely with application team including functional and development teams
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering and completed 2 yrs college courses
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen willingness to learn new concepts and skills.
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task