Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The ATE Software Intern will work with the software platforms that run Shure’s Automated Test processes. These include the Product Test Executive, Equipment Instrument Drivers, and Database connected Web portals for data maintenance and analysis. This will allow the intern to be exposed to a variety of software technologies and industry practices.
This internship will be combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Maintain data integrity and software quality.
• Add features and bug fixes to ATE Software Platforms
• Follow software build and release procedures
• Collaborate and contribute to ATE Software meetings
• Provide feedback on work assigned
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Basic working knowledge of MS Office tools
• Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Fundamental theory and knowledge of software programming (Preference in C#, Java, PHP)
• Experience with Web and Relational Database design