Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% remote.
• Assist with the develop of interactive web interfaces
• Create interactive
• Assist with testing and debugging with JSLint
• Maintain CSS libraries
• Write scripts for Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Create and maintain integrations with third party APIs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in web design or related field.
• Angular and TypeScript experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with LAMP stack architecture.
• Good visual design skills, basic knowledge of UX principles.