Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Web Design Intern will work with the Global Web Team, under the supervision of our web designers. They’ll assist in the creation and preparation of graphics for use on Shure’s suite of web platforms, as well as the auditing of existing designs. The selected candidate will work closely with developers and content management tools to understand the full life-cycle of a design project, and will have the opportunity to take lead on a project.
This internship will be a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Assist the design team in image styling, sizing, and optimization.
• Meet with stakeholders and create graphics for multiple projects.
• Work within Shure’s documented brand guidelines to bring stakeholder visions to life.
• Design complete web experiences, and work with all members of the Global Web Team to bring them to life.
• In-process of a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Graphic Design with a focus on Digital Media.
• Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures.
• Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented.
• Able to meet required deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Exposure to the Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Sketch, and other modern web design tools.
• An understanding of other areas of web development is a plus!