Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Video Content Intern support our in-house creative team making engaging content for one of the most iconic brands in audio. In this role, you’ll work hands-on alongside our video team to shoot and edit content ranging from marketing videos to product training. No coffee runs required. We’re looking for someone with creative ideas who also has a mind for process and workflow.
This internship will be a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Assist the video team on video shoots in our studio or on location
• Help organize and maintain library of existing media
• Edit videos using Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Video Production or related field
• Basic working knowledge of digital cameras, lighting and audio equipment, and video editing software (We use Premiere Pro)
• Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
• Pride in your work and attention to detail
• People skills, both written and verbal
• Keen willingness to learn new concepts and skills
• 3D/Motion Graphics experience is a plus (We use After Effects and Cinema 4D)