Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Systems Communication Global Marketing Intern will work within the Global Marketing, Systems team to support and learn the core function of developing marketing launch plans for new products
This internship location will be flexible 100% on-site or remote, or combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
The intern will assist a Global Marketing Manager on:
• Must have completed 2 years college course work in areas of marketing communications, creativity, and project management
• Basic understanding of various marketing tools and techniques
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated cross functional collaboration experience
• Previous experience leading a project is desired