Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Sales Enablement Training Intern is responsible for supporting the ongoing training and instructional needs of Shure’s global sales organization. The training intern will update and create training documentation used by internal Sales, Service and Marketing teams for sales lifecycle management on our Customer Success Platform (Salesforce). Reporting to the Sales Training Manager, the intern will also assist in organizational needs assessment, training effectiveness analysis, and ongoing departmental change management initiatives. The intern will get hands on knowledge of Salesforce as well as work closely with different functional teams.
This internship will be 100% remote with potential for some on-site work.
• Authors and organizes training documentation such as procedural manuals, how-to guides and instructional videos.
• Prepares training status reports and assists with training effectiveness evaluations.
• Engages with internal teams of end users to solicit feedback and document training needs.
• Supports ongoing change management efforts related to project roll-outs or departmental initiatives.
• Assists with training communications and scheduling of formal training.
• Supports end users as needed, post-training, to ensure training effectiveness.
• Works with management to communicate progress and issues related training efforts.
• Attends team meetings as appropriate.
• Adept at using a variety of multimedia tools for presentation purposes.
• Experience on Salesforce or similar CRM application helpful.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar applications.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
• Able to meet required deadlines.