Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Sales Enablement Intern is responsible for the aggregation, analysis and reporting of global sales data in an on-going effort to increase sales productivity and effectiveness. The intern will analyze existing data with the goal of identifying enhancements to existing data sets, systems and processes. This intern will obtain in-depth experience interacting with Shure’s global Sales team and Salesforce platform. This intern will help implement system and process improvements in support of revenue optimization and operational efficiency.
This internship will be 100% remote with potential for some onsite/in office.
• Collects, analyzes, and reports data related to global Sales productivity.
• Tracks target metrics and KPIs for Sales and sales life-cycle effectiveness.
• Assists with requirements analysis and refinement of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) related projects on Salesforce.
• Provides in-depth data analysis used to make recommendations.
• Provides testing and validation support for new system functionality developed in support of Sales effectiveness requirements.
• Assists the sales team in creating and documenting standard operating process and procedures to be used for Sales training.
• Attends team meetings as appropriate.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Data Science or related field.
• Able to follow standard instructions, processes and procedures.
• Experience working with data and completing data analysis required.
• Experience working with Sales, Customer Service or Marketing required.
• Experience working with Microsoft Excel or spreadsheet programs required.
• Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and/or other Business Intelligence tools a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
• Inquisitive with strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Able to meet required deadlines.