Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Networked Systems Intern in Global Product Management will handle a variety of duties related to new products and product concepts under development.
This internship location will be a combination of part-time remote/virtual and part-time in office.
• Assist in conducting internal user evaluations and/or field testing on various Networked Microphone and Loudspeaker products and their related software setup tools.
• Document test results.
• Attend project team discussions and department weekly meetings.
• Participate in product feature and trade-off discussions
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Media or Music arts, Audio Engineering, Acoustics or related field
• Experience with digital audio workstations and computer networking basics
• Experience with networked audio products is desirable
• Willingness to learn new concepts and skills.