Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% onsite or a combination of part-time virtual/remote and part-time onsite.
• Analyze sales and market data to facilitate business decisions for both existing Shure products and new product concepts.
• Document requirements for new products and improvements to existing products based on customer needs.
• Analyze competitive products such as wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitors, earphones, and audio accessories.
• Assist product development efforts by helping with end user product (beta) testing.
• Assist Marketing Product Coordinator with maintenance and archiving of discontinued products and related files.
• Assist Marketing Product Coordinator with setting up of new models in SAP.
• Assist Marketing team on various life cycle management initiatives.
• Distill technical information for non-technical individuals.
• Special projects as assigned
• Currently pursuing a college degree
• Demonstrated knowledge of wired/wireless networks
• Demonstrated knowledge of audio products a plus but not required
• Understanding User Experience (UX)
• Interest in music/music performance and/or technology i.e., computer networking & connectivity
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences
• Analytical thinker with the ability to create solutions from data sets
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)