Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This internship will be 100% remote.
The Accounting Intern will assist in fiscal year end and audit activities supporting Global Consolidations and Accounting Operations departments. As the accounting intern you will also coordinate requests to subsidiaries, create and verify spreadsheets, and pulling source documentation.
• 2 years of study completed while working toward Bachelor’s Degree with major in Accounting. Must have at least two semesters of Accounting Theory
• Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, filter/sort, pivot tables)
• Proven analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to new situations and challenges
• Professional, positive attitude
• Ability to work some late nights if necessary to meet audit deadlines
• SAP experience desirable but not required