Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses for hybrid or onsite internships. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Corporate Communications Intern will assist with a variety of Corporate Communications activities, including, but not limited to writing, editing and graphic design.
This internship will be onsite preferred or hybrid (combination of virtual and in office).
• Leverage graphic design expertise to help develop key communications materials
• Support the Corporate Communications team by triaging and organizing donation requests
• Assist with general writing and editing assignments
• Provide support with video shoots and editing
• Help plan and support corporate events as needed
• In-process of a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Communications or Graphic Design
• Highly organized and interested in creative writing
• Able to follow standard instructions, practices, and procedures
• Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
• Able to meet required deadlines
• Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good Microsoft Office skills. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and other graphic design software
• Good verbal and written communication skills