The engineer designs and documents mechanical components or products of all levels of complexity. This position will report to Mechanical Engineering Manager directly. Will mentor and provide guidance to the less experienced engineers within the function. Will take the leadership responsibility to his functional team as assigned to achieve the project deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related area. Graduated from well recognized university will be priority.
• 12 years plus related work experience in mechanical engineering, at least 8 years design experience in the R&D environment. 3C consumer electronics product or audio product experience preferred.
• Good understanding to the modeling and drafting principles and disciplines. Good command to a CAD software.
• Siemens PLM system NX experience will be priority, experience to PLM system ECTr or similar PLM systems a plus.
• Familiar with CAE tools and prototyping methods.
• Proficient in injection molding, die casting, and sheet metal forming using standard methods.
• Proficient in assembly processes and applications.
• Familiar with and practical experience on design impacts of EMC/EMI, ESD and product reliability.
• Good understanding and practical experience onColor, Material and Finish.
• Good understanding and application experience of Tolerance Analysis and GD&T.
• Domestic and overseas travels no problem.
Good PC skill.
Good English communication skill both in oral and written.
Ability to work effectively in team environment.
Has Problem Solving capability.
Familiar with Leadership skill.
Understanding to ISO quality system and SPC tools.
Proactive and mission orientated.