Do you want to work in a flexible role in a multinational team and use your expertise?
Do you have a hunger for the creative use of emerging web technologies?
Then we have just the right job for you: To strengthen our Global Web team we are looking for a
Backend Web Developer (all genders)
- Your team: You are part of the Global Web team and in constant contact with team members and stake holders in Eppingen, London, Chicago, Hong Kong and other Shure offices
- Subject matter expert: You implement, maintain and enhance CMS, databases and web services for Global Sales and Marketing properties (websites, e-commerce…), playing an active role in web development and integration projects.
- Support: You contribute to the web user journey and the creation of features for stakeholders around the world
This is what we offer:
- Variety: Diverse and challenging tasks in a global company
- Trust: We trust your judgement and listen to your ideas and expertise for our web services
- Working atmosphere: Team cohesion and motivated employees
- Prospects: Tremendous potential for your personal growth and numerous opportunities for further training.
- Salary: Attractive and performance-related remuneration as well as extensive social benefits
- Flexibility: True flexibility with a job based in either a European Shure Office or in Home Office in any country with a legal-entity of Shure within Europe
This is what you bring:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience, ideally in an international work environment
- Expert knowledge
- Development with one or more PHP frameworks (Symfony, etc.)
- Designing, creating, documenting, utilizing and integrating APIs and web services (REST, AJAX, SOAP) - Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Software development version control with GitHub and Circle CI – ideally in international / remote teams
- Developing, documenting and integration web services (REST, AJAX
- Web / database (PostgreSQL/MySQL/NoSQL) design, development and maintenance
- i18n and l10n – ideally also TMS integration
- Language skills: Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Personality: You are a subject matter expert with a strategic mindset who enjoys working in a team
For more than 95 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
For more information about the position, please contact Katharina Domokos, + 49 7262 9249470