We are recruiting for talented Full Stack Software Engineers in our Product Development Division who will focus on the audio networking aspects of our products. As a growing team, we will consider engineers with relevant experience who are ready to change the future of audio and will assist with the development of the team.
Note: This role can be Hybrid from our Hyderabad office.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leads the design and implementation of front-end user interface and back-end business logic for operating system independent application software that controls and manages professional installed audio products
• Works on cross-functional development teams to design and implement platform independent application software that controls and manages cutting edge audio products and networking technologies
• Collaborates with marketing, software verification and system engineering to define platform independent application software use cases and requirements
• Leads the architecture, design and development (coding) of platform independent application software by providing technical expertise to internal Company software developers
• Works independently with little direction and guidance on day to day tasks.
• Prototype application software using technologies such as Angular or HTML5/CSS
• Focused on designing, creating and testing high quality code
• Estimates, organizes, and documents tasks under supervision of mentors
• Reviews the design and code developed by peer engineers and guarantees software quality
• Mentors, on the technical level, lower-level staff members ensuring they modularize, estimate and prioritize work tasks efficiently
• Researches and provides guidance on adopting new platform independent application software technologies and IDEs, and integrates them into Company software development processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors Engineering degree (B.Tech. / B.E.) in Computer Science Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 12 years of Software Design and Development experience
• Possesses broad experience and knowledge of platform independent application software development on PC Windows/Linux and Mac (OS X) platforms used in the development of audio products that contribute to the achievement of Company objectives and principles
• Firm understanding and proven history of application of key software design principles such as separation of concerns, high cohesion and low coupling to facilitate reuse and maintainability in software architectures, designs and implementations; ability to decompose large, complex software systems into manageable subsystems with clearly defined interfaces
• Extensive knowledge of and minimum 5 years software development experience with .NET, .NET Core, database technologies like SQLite and MongoDB.
• Strong knowledge of front-end UI technologies and back end technologies like Angular, Vue, NET, C#, ASP.net React a plus for ~3-4 years
• Experience with SDLC tools like, Git, BitBucket, SonarCube,
• Demonstrated ability of working on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
• Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
• Able to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments