Primary role of an Automation Engineer will be creating, designing test automation for new or existing applications. As an Automation Engineer you will write service level, integration, end to end and regression testing. You must be well versed with OOPs concept and in-depth knowledge about Data structure, algorithm and software engineering. In this position, you will use a variety of mainstream and open source technologies like Java, Python as well as in-house Shure technologies. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented individual who has experience building innovative test solutions.
Note: This role can be Hybrid from our Hyderabad office.
• Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for the test infrastructure. Design and write test automation scripts for existing and new automation test suites
• Detect, Investigate, Document and Report the bugs in detail
• Communicate clearly and effectively with the cross functional teams for the quick and effective resolution of the bugs
• Ensuring the quality of the product/application as a whole
• Communicate with DevOps, Build, support, Project Management, Product Management, UX team etc. as and when required to get and provide support for your automation.
• Should always ready to learn and get updated with any new tools and technology based on changing priority.
Must Have –
• Strong background/experience in scripting/coding (JS/Python/Java/VBS Preferred)
• Well versed with OOPs (Object Oriented) concepts
• Good knowledge on Data structure, design pattern and/or algorithm
• Strong hands on experience in testing Web, Mobile and desktop applications using automation
• Well-rounded experience with multiple operating systems (Windows and Mac)
• Experience in working with Scrum/Agile development environment
• Work in coordination with the teams across geographies
• Experience with the tools: Test Complete/Squish, JIRA, ALM and SVN (or any other version control system)
• Experience/Proficiency with the languages: Python, C++, Java and Java script
• Able to work in a team or as an individual contributor
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
Good to have –
• Experience in Audio Domain
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Desired Tools experience -
• JIRA, ALM (Quality Center) , SVN, Test Complete, Selenium, Appium and Squish.
Required Technical Skill Set -
Agile, SCRUM, ALM (Quality Center), JIRA, SVN, Python, Squish, Test Complete, Selenium, Mobile automation and OOPS concepts
Required educational qualification -
Engineering/B.E/B.Tech. in ECE/EEE/CSE or Equivalent degree from a reputed graduation institute (AICTE Approved).